Paradigm™ MZ100 Blocks
A new paradigm has developed in dentistry. More and more dentists are using chairside CAD/
CAM technology. 3M ESPE has a full line of materials to support this move to digital dentistry.
And our philosophy is to make our milling materials, cements and finishing products versatile and
easy to use so it’s quick and easy to prepare for all of your procedures.
With three years of proven clinical performance,* MZ100 composite blocks are the only radiopaque
composite blocks available.
- Created from 3M™ ESPE™ Z100™ Restorative Material
- High flexural strength and fracture toughness
- Enamel-like wear characteristics are superior to that of ceramic blocks
- Easy to finish and polish
- Can be easily characterized
with light-cured composite
stains and glazes
- An ideal material for
CAD/CAM where strength and
occlusal wear properties are needed
- Easy to repair intraorally
- Indicated for inlays, onlays, crowns and veneers
* "The clinical performance of CAD/CAM-generated composite inlays", JADA (2005)
136: 1714 –1723. DJ. Fasbinder, JB. Dennison, DR. Heys and K. Lampe.