Mentoring is rooted in the belief that we can learn from the experiences of each other. Is an informal partnership between two people who are committed to learning from each other.
The mentoring relationship is founded on trust. A basic and founding principle of the relationship is to be trusting and trustworthy, because confidentiality and trustworthiness are at the heart of the partnership and the soul of the mentoring process.
- To reduce the voluntary resignation rates of employees in their early years of service
- To help leaders better understand and manage work force diversity
- To facilitate sharing of institutional knowledge
- To foster a climate of inclusion for all employees in the workplace
- Learn more about 3M
- Develop new job skills
- Find ways to achieve a better life balance
- Explore your career vision, purpose and direction