Languages are a beautiful thing and are meant to be shared.
We think this applies to language learning techniques, as well!
Here’s a system to improve your foreign vocabulary with the help of your friends.
Let us know if this helps you.
The Post-it ® Brand Team
P.S. Feel free to use the official hashtag #Postitideas when you mention us online!
- Gather up a small group of classmates.
- Discuss particular words/phrases/techniques that you can help eachother with.
- Divide up those topics and place each foreign word on a Post-it® Note, along with your native speaking counterpart.
- Stick your Post-it® Notes in easy-to-see places like your bedroom walls, bathroom mirrors, etc.
- Once you’ve confidently mastered your set, trade them with your peers and prepare to master some new ones.
Post-it® Brand Supplies: Post-it® Notes